HanoverSoft provides assessment, planning, and deployment services around monitoring
technologies by seasoned experts. The assessment service provides clients with a
comprehensive review of their monitoring technologies, resulting in cost cutting of
surplus technology, better visibility into current tool status, recommendations for
indirect cost savings, and more. The planning service provides clients with a roadmap
for improving their monitoring technologies. And the deployment service provides the
necessary systems integration to achieve those improvements.
Historically, HanoverSoft has been a software research lab/incubator.
We have a variety of talents researching different software ideas.
When one of our ideas shows market viability, we create a new division, develop
the product (or service), and bring it to market.
At present, our focus is Monitoring Technology services.
To date, we have created the
- Monitoring Technology Assessment Services Division which became active August, 2007
- Network Management Integration Services Division which was active
- Network Management Software Division which spun off to become Tavve
Software Co. from 1998- present
- Grand human project and stone etching business with web presence,
- Web-based applications called Community Portals
(see Arts.TealRay.com and Clubs.TealRay.com),
which list community groups and their current events.
- 8051 Microcontroller Division for compilers and tools which sold software
through Binary Technology, Inc. from 1988-1996. See BXC Division.
- Programmer's Tools Division which sold software through Agranat Systems
- Taxi/Limo Dispatch & Reservations Division which sold software
through Clifton Taxi from 1992-1994